Welcome to my blog, here you can find a lot of information about topics of autonomous learning that could be very helpful for your academic life.
AUTONOMOUS LEARNING CLASS MAY 11TH
Obtener vínculo
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Correo electrónico
Otras apps
AUTONOMOUS LEARNING CLASS MAY 11TH
EXTRA MATERIAL
In this post I am going to show you some videos that could help you to know more about how to explain a subject, but in this case there are two videos explainind 'Adjectives' and 'countries and nacionalities'. Adjectives:
AUTONOMOUS LEARNING CLASS APRIL 25TH EXTRA MATERIAL In the previous post I told you about how to write a lesson plan, I know that you need more information to have a clear idea of what is it.. So in this post I will show you two links of a video and of a webpage about the same topic, and I hope they help you a lot. 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFXaxhmtwlg&t=84s 2. http://www.crlt.umich.edu/gsis/p2_5
AUTONOMOUS LEARNING CLASSES MAY 2ND AND 4TH EXAMPLES OF CLASSES WITH A LESSON PLAN PREVIOUSLY MADE My classmates of Autonomous Learning class did the demonstration of how could be a class with a lesson plan done previously, and how it could be interesting for students when you do drama exercises; remember that in my previous post I show you the correct form to do a lesson plan (This is the link: http://autonomouslearningworld.blogspot.com.co/2017/04/autonomous-learning-class-april-25th.html ) and in other post I talked to you about some drama strategies/activities (This is the link: http://autonomouslearningworld.blogspot.com.co/2017/04/autonomous-learning-classes-april-18th.html ). Now, in this post I am going to show you the examples that my classmates gave in the class. GROUP 1 (Alejandro, Tatiana and Ana Maria) Subject: Profession and occupation Drama Activity Strategy: Props Parts of the class: Warm up : They gave us (the students) photocopies which hav...
AUTONOMOUS LEARNING CLASSES MAY 16TH AND 18TH EXTRA MATERIAL In the previous post I showed you an example of a class with a lesson plan made previously, the subject in that example was 'Adjectives'. Now, I will share you a video that could help you with it. Also, I showed you a useful tool called 'Rubric', this is a video which explain better that tool.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario