AUTONOMOUS LEARNING CLASSES APRIL 18TH AND 20TH

AUTONOMOUS LEARNING CLASSES APRIL 18TH AND 20TH



EXTRA MATERIAL

In my previous post I talked you about some webpages to learn English, today I will show you extra information and material to complete the information of the last post.




This I a good video of some webpages that are consider the best of all: 


If you consider that you have a good English level and that you are able to make a website to lean English you can access to www.wix.com ; this I an awesome tool if you want to share your own content for people who would like to learn English. If you don´t know how to use you can access to these links to watch a short videos which have information of Wix:

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z56sk9y0COs




  • Comentarios

    Entradas más populares de este blog

    AUTONOMOUS LEARNING CLASSES MAY 2ND AND 4TH

    AUTONOMOUS LEARNING CLASSES APRIL 4TH AND 6TH