AUTONOMOUS LEARNING CLASSES MARCH 21ST AND 23RD

AUTONOMOUS LEARNING CLASSES MARCH 21ST AND 23RD

Learning Styles

As I said before (in the last post), all people have a learning styles, in this blog I will show you a video and some websites that have free tests to find your learning style.


Here you have three options to realize tests about learning styles, which you can access through these links:



Learner autonomy

Today I will show you two links of websites that have readings about many information of, what is a learner autonomy? I want to help you to understand better this concept..

The links are:



Web 2.0

The term of Web 2.0 could be very confusing for many people, nevertheless I understand you, and in this blog I will show you a website that has a lot of information of the web 2.0 Including the advantages and disadvantages, also many characteristics about it.


You can access to the website through this link: 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

AUTONOMOUS LEARNING CLASSES MAY 2ND AND 4TH

AUTONOMOUS LEARNING CLASSES APRIL 18TH AND 20TH

AUTONOMOUS LEARNING CLASSES APRIL 4TH AND 6TH